The 4-day motorbike trip through the north of Vietnam was such an amazing experience. We had a semi-automatic bike and drove 400 km in 4 days to make a loop and arrive again in Ha Giang. On the third day, we did the most dangerous road in Vietnam. Called the Ma Pi Leng Skywalk on the Ha Giang extrem motorbike loop. A path only 70 cm wide and on the side, it went down for 400 meters. So basically one wrong move would cost you your life. My body was full of adrenaline, but I’m happy that I did it because it was such an amazing adventure and everything went well.
Thank you for watching.
- Ha Giang extrem motorbike loop – How was it?
- Has Ha Giang the best roads to ride a motorbike
- 5 Reasons why you should visit Vietnam
- 7 Cities you don’t want to miss in Vietnam
- Total countries I visited until now: 29
- Distance traveled: 15460
- Planes: 4
- Busses: 16
- Trains: 12
- Boots: 4
- Km running: 601
- Drinks: 59